What personal information, that we collect from the people who visit our blog?
When ordering or registering on our site, for security and further usage, we may ask to enter your mailing address or other details like the name to help you with your online experience.
When do we collect information from you?
We were gathering information about you when you subscribe to our newsletter, filling out a form, Provide us with feedback.
How does our site use your information?
We may use your information that we collect from you when you register for our newsletter, or responding to an online survey, surfing the website, or the use of certain site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your online experience and to allow us to deliver the type of articles and product reviews and offerings in which you are interested.
- Improve our website to serve you better.
- To enable us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information online?
We did not use any vulnerability scanning but using a system wide Scanning because we only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- Use of regular Malware Scanning.
- Do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and reviews. So we will never ask for personal information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We are using cookies to:
- Understand and store user’s preferences for further visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is started to send, or you can decide to turn on or off all cookies. You can do this using your web browser settings. Since the browser is different, take a look at your browser’s Help Menu to know how to modify your cookies.
If you turn off cookies, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect any site experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not work correctly.
We did not sell anything or trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
In this case, we may affiliate or offer third-party products on our website. These sites have independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility for content and activities of these websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Google’s advertising requirements will be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles (Google Adsense). They have put it in place to provide a positive experience for the customers.
We are using AdSense on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party advertisers such as Google use 1st party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and 3rd-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to compile data regarding user actions with ads and other ad service functions as it relates to our site.
Opting out From Google:
Users can set preferences for Google advertisers using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we agree with the following cases:
- People can visit our website anonymously.
Can change your personal information through our Website:
- By emailing us
How our site handles the Do Not Track Request Signals?
We respect users Do Not Track signals. When the Do Not Track is active in your browser. We Do Not Track, Store cookies, or use advertising on our website.
- Our Website allows third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to notice that we allow third-party tracking
- Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the gathering of personal information from children under the age of 13, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act That puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), United States’ consumer protection agency, this enforces the COPPA Rule, which is spelled out what admins of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety.
We did not market specifically to the children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles forms a backbone of privacy law in the United States, The concepts they have played a significant amount of role in the development of data protection laws around the World. The Understanding of the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the different privacy laws that protect private information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within seven business days.
We will notify the users on our Website
- Within seven business days.
We agree to the Individual Redress Principle. It is which requires that the individuals have the right to pursue the enforceable rights against data collectors to the law legally. It requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts to investigate and prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that makes the rules for commercial email, establishes, gives users the right to have emails to be removed from being sent to the users, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions
To be by CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following terms:
- We do not use any false or misleading subjects or email or links.
- Identify the messages as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We Include the physical details of our or blog.
- Monitor 3rd-party email marketing services for compliance, if we used.
- Respect opt-out/unsubscribe requests as quickly as possible.
- We give users to unsubscribe option by using the link at the bottom of our email.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, you can mail us.
- Follow the instructions from the bottom of our email.
And we will promptly remove you from ALL emails.